June 4, 2009

Welcome!

Hello friends, and welcome to my blog! As food in all capacities (eating, cooking, buying, reading about, thinking about, growing, etc) is one of my strongest interests, and since the cost of food alongside issues such as local eating, healthy eating and eating fewer processed foods are all the buzz these days, I really wanted to create a blog dedicated to this range of topics.

In particular, I'm interested in exploring these issues as they relate to living in an urban environment, since everything is more expensive here and it's not like we can exactly grow produce in the backyard or easily load up cars with bulk supplies from Costco. I plan on posting relevant articles, inexpensive recipes, and topics unique to eating responsibly, healthfully and inexpensively in the city. Thanks for visiting and I hope you like it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment